Teacher Training Information Page
T’ai Chi Teacher Training – Now Available Online!
Snapshot of details and prerequisites:
- Gisela and I have created an extensive Online Teacher Training Course. This has been trialed and proved itself to work effectively for those who commit to regular daily practise.
- 1) There are 9 Modules to complete: – Each student must practise and learn each module and send a video of their form, front and back view, and the relevant Dao Yin and Kai Men exercises, (the latter two with teaching explanations) either via email or shared via Google Drive. We will review it all, correct where needed, and provide feedback for improvements.
- 2) We will provide our written comments/feedback on your submissions via email for you to refer back to at any time for your continued practice. We are available to give you further information over the phone, if necessary.
- 3) Access to our online membership training site for the duration of the course is included.
- 4) A final practical exam must be taken in person during any of Howard’s full day training courses.
- 5) A final written exam must be taken in person at the hall below, which will be marked by us.
- Exam Location: The Village Hall, Holme On Spalding Moor, East Yorkshire. Map What3words location: //w3w.co/bright.task.radiates
Costs for all of the above:
- £175 enrolment fee, plus £60 per month (starting one month from the enrolment date) until qualified at the end of the course, payable by debit/credit card.
- Course duration: Usually 10 months but can take longer depending on the students’ commitment to the training.
- We can only commit ourselves to a small number of online students.
- To see the content of the modules click here: Course Structure
If this is something you would like to do, sign up below or if you need more information or have any further questions please feel free to email or phone us.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com phone 07562 608823
Here is the link to register for the EWTA Online Teacher Training.
Yes, please. I am ready to commit to the teacher training.